PRESCHOOL CLASSES AVAILABLE
PRESCHOOL CLASSES & HOURS:
3-Year-Old or 4-Year-Old Program Block Schedule Options:
- Morning Program Blocks: 8:00 a.m. – Noon (Monday-Friday)
- Afternoon Program Blocks: Noon – 3:00 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
There are three options for enrollment/tuition. A combination of:
- 1 – 3 blocks of schedule options (tuition is $3,000 year less any family discount)
- 4 – 6 blocks of schedule options (tuition is $4,500 year less any family discount)
- 7 – 10 blocks of schedule options (tuition is $6,000 year less any family discount)
Choose any mornings that work for your schedule. Afternoons can be added to any morning schedule. Please note, our core subjects are taught in the morning.
- Preschool enrollment is open year round.
- Children must be 3 or 4 years old by October 1st of the school year in order to attend the appropriate class.
- Please note that to attend St. Mary Catholic Preschool children must be fully potty trained and able to complete this task independently.
- Also, all children must be completely immunized and up to date on all vaccinations or have the necessary waiver information on file with our school office.
To set-up a tour or apply for admission contact:
Our preschool is licensed by the Colorado Department of Health and Human Services.