Saint Mary Catholic School provides rigorous academics for Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade. Both traditional and special curricula are offered:
- Core academic program: Religion, reading, writing, math, science, and social studies at all grade levels.
- Technology is woven into the academic program with our fulltime technologist supporting classroom teachers.
- Electives: Art, Music and Physical Education taught in a three day rotation for students in K-8
- Spanish instruction for students in preschool through K through 8
- Archdiocesan Art Competition, Speech Team, Student Council, Academic Decathlon, Tech Team, and a full range of athletic programs
- After-school programs: see here.
Curriculum guidelines are provided by the Archdiocese of Denver and are routinely reviewed and assessed for effectiveness.
Iowa Assessment (IA): All Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Denver administer the IA each year. Our IA results indicate students consistently gain more than one year’s growth in each grade.