HOW TO REGISTER
Tours are available daily by appointment. Please contact Kathy Boscia at (303) 798-2375 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour.
Click here for the complete admissions packet.
Registration forms are due at the time of enrollment along with the following items:
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate
- Name and address of any previous school(s) attended
- A non-refundable registration/book fee of $200 for the first child and $175 for additional children
Kindergarten registrants must be five (5) years old on or before October 1, 2019, to enter as kindergarten students in the 2019-2020 school year.
Student selection priorities are as follows:
- Siblings of current students.
- Parishioners of St. Mary Catholic Church.
- Members of other Catholic Parishes, which are part of the Archdiocese of Denver.
- Catholics transferring into the Denver metro area, whose children are currently enrolled in a Catholic school or whose children have attended a Catholic school within the last calendar year.
- Catholics unaffiliated with a parish or non-Catholics.