Tours are available daily by appointment. Please contact Kathy Boscia at (303) 798-2375 or email@example.com to schedule a tour.
Click here for the complete admissions packet. Once you have completed the packet please contact the school office for further instructions.
Registration forms are due at the time of enrollment along with the following items:
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate
- Name and address of any previous school(s) attended
- A non-refundable registration/book fee of $200 for the first child and $175 for additional children
Kindergarten registrants must be five (5) years old on or before October 1, 2020, to enter as kindergarten students in the 2020-2021 school year.
Student selection priorities are as follows:
- Siblings of current students.
- Parishioners of St. Mary Catholic Church.
- Members of other Catholic Parishes, which are part of the Archdiocese of Denver.
- Catholics transferring into the Denver metro area, whose children are currently enrolled in a Catholic school or whose children have attended a Catholic school within the last calendar year.
- Catholics unaffiliated with a parish or non-Catholics.